Call for Workshop Proposals
As part of the program of WiMob 2020, a limited number of workshops are planned to be held in conjunction with the main conference. The main aim will be to provide an international forum for researchers to present their early research results and share experiences focused on specific research areas.
Workshop proposals are solicited in all areas and topics related to wireless networking, mobile computing, mobile and wireless communications, pervasive computing and networking, and services and applications. All papers accepted by the workshops will be published in the WiMob 2020 Proceedings and will be included in IEEExplore. All workshops will be held on October 12, 2020.
Workshop Proposal Form
- A draft of the CFP of the workshop (includes title, description, topics and dates)
- Why is the topic area important ?
- Likely contributors and target audience
- Organizing committee (chairs, list of potential TPC members)
- Plan for workshop advertising and publicity (including workshop URL
- Biography of the main organizer(s) (100-200 words)
Workshop proposals must be sent by e-mail to the three Workshop co-chairs.
- Workshop proposal submission due: March 28, 2020
- Notification of acceptance of workshop proposals: March 30, 2020
- Preliminary CFP to be published for workshops: March 31 - April 1, 2020
- Paper submission deadline for the workshops: July 1, 2020
- Paper acceptance: July 31, 2020
- Laura Galluccio, University of Catania, Catania, Italy, email@example.com
- Kurz Marc, University of Applied Sciences Upper Austria, Marc.Kurz@fh-hagenberg.at
- Abderrahim Benslimane, Avignon University, France firstname.lastname@example.org
Dates12 - 14 Oct, 2020
VenueMediterranean Palace Hotel
Ecole Polytechnique de Montreal, Canada