Mediterranean Palace Hotel
The Mediterranean Palace is a five-start hotel of ultimate hospitality for guests with high expectations, located next to one of the most picturesque areas of the city called "Ladadika", and with a magnificent view of the Thermaikos Bay.
The Meditteranean Palace hotel displays the most beautiful characteristics of Thessaloniki; the live cosmopolitan atmosphere, the refined sense of peacefulness and the traditional warm hospitality. The style and the luxury combined with its strategic position in the heart of the commercial and business centre of the city, elevate the Meditteranean Palace Hotel to an ideal destination.
Check the Accommodation page for more information and the booking link.
Food & Beverages
- "DIPLOMATICO" Restaurant A place of meeting and culinary delight at any hour of the day, for a business lunch or a relaxed dinner, which becomes an art that uplifts the senses. An enjoyable tasting journey through the international and Greek cuisine, paired with fine wines.
- "THE HOURS" Cafe - Bar A pleasant room for friendly or professional meetings, where special coffee varieties, light snacks, and fine wines are served. An ideal space for moments of relaxation and restfulness, within a luxurious and discerning environment.
- "Macedonia" Airport: 17.60 km
- Train station: 1.5 km
- Aristotelous Square: 750 m
- White Tower: 1.6 km
- Olympic Museum: 2.9 km
- Archaeological Museum: 2 km
- Museum of Byzantine Culture: 2.3 km
- Archaeological Site of Pella: 37 km
- Archaeological Site of Vergina: 77 km
- Halkidiki beaches 45-95 km
View full map
Dates12 - 14 Oct, 2020
VenueMediterranean Palace Hotel
Ecole Polytechnique de Montreal, Canada