Registration and fees
Online registration is open
Registrations will be done online through registration. Participants may pay instantly using their credit card (VISA/MASTERCARD).
- Register here: registration
- After payment, you will receive an email with a confirmation/order number.
- This confirmation number will allow you to upload the camera ready of your papers on EDAS.
- Any issue related to registration, accommodation or visa, please, contact Christos [EasyConferences] firstname.lastname@example.org and copy all correspondences to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Author registration by September 15, 2022
(up to 15 Sep 2022)
|Late Registration Fees
(from 16 Sep 2022)
|IEEE Member fee (Author)||€ 630.00||€ 760.00|
|Non-Member Fee (Author)||€ 750.00||€ 870.00|
|IEEE Student Member fee||€ 450.00||€ 520.00|
|Student Non-Member fee||€ 550.00||€ 660.00|
|IEEE Member Second Paper Fee||€ 315.00|
|Non-Member Second Paper Fee||€ 380.00|
|Extra Page (max.2)||€ 100.00|
Non Author registration – Complete conference
Non IEEE member
- Cancellation can be admitted before 7 days to the conference with the fees of 100 €. Otherwise, no refund can be given if less than 7 days.
- Each accepted paper must be registered with a full registration (either IEEE Member EUR630 or Non IEEE Member EUR750). IEEE Member or Non Member registrations allow the submission of one (1) paper.
- Accepted and presented papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings and in IEEE Xplore®.
- IEEE Member /Non-Member registration includes: access to the conference sessions, conference materials, conference proceedings, daily coffee breaks, daily lunches, Welcome Cocktail and Conference Dinner.
- IEEE Student Member /Non-Member registration includes: access to the conference sessions, conference materials, conference proceedings, daily coffee breaks, daily lunches and the Welcome Cocktail.
- Each additional page is EUR100 and maximum of 2 only are allowed.
Documentation proving registered student status (student's ID Card or a letter from the Head of Department/Director of Doctoral School prepared on the notepaper of the institution) should be sent to: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.