In the vibrant city of Thessaloniki, where history and art constantly inform a forward-thinking business culture, THE MET HOTEL, a distinguished member of Design Hotels, offers discerning corporate and leisure travelers a sophisticated and inspiring metropolitan experience.
Conveniently located in the new harbor area, one of the city’s most lively quarters, and within easy reach of the monument-studded city center, THE MET HOTEL is an ideal choice featuring luxury accommodations, gourmet dining, state of the art business conferencing facilities, and a top class spa & rejuvenation center, all supported by outstanding services and meticulous attention to detail. During your stay at The Met Hotel, you can use our Free Shuttle bus transfer from and to the Aristotle Central Square.
This contemporary hotel features 212 guestrooms and suites, 13 meeting rooms, gourmet restaurants, atmospheric bars, a fabulous spa and other facilities and services that ensure an unforgettable stay. Innovative décor, impeccable service and personalized attention to detail reflect a refined business ambiance and timeless elegance.
Check the Accommodation page for more information and the booking link.
CULINARY INNOVATIONS IN ELEGANT SETTINGS
- In a relaxed atmosphere of casual sophistication, MET HOTEL guests have a great opportunity to sample creative Greek and contemporary Asian delicacies prepared by our dedicated staff using only the finest ingredients. Gourmet dishes that emphasize creativity, innovation and seasonal flavors provide memorable dining and wining experiences in tune with the city’s rich culinary tradition.
- On the 7th floor of THE MET HOTEL, next to our rooftop swimming pool, the trendy S K Y | B A R offers guests an opportunity to admire the breathtaking 360° view of Thessaloniki while enjoying a delicious cocktail, soft drink or juice, or indulge in some light fare from the poolside menu.
- Measuring an impressive 18 meters (59 feet) in length, THE MET HOTEL's exquisite bar offers a wide range of specialty cocktails in front of a mesmerizing gold-plated 22 carat background wall.
- Located on the ground floor, Avenue 48 offers an extensive breakfast buffet that rejuvenates guests after a long night out and gets them going at the start of a pleasant day.
- Introducing the best of Asian innovation to the city of Thessaloniki, THE MET HOTEL’s Chan restaurant was designed by London based architects Andy Martin & Associates.
- Elegantly appointed in a cutting edge design, the Chan bar at THE MET HOTEL is the ideal choice to relax and unwind savoring a favorite drink or cocktail in a cosmopolitan ambiance.
- "Macedonia" Airport: 17.60 km
- Train station: 1.5 km
- Aristotelous Square: 750 m
- White Tower: 1.6 km
- Olympic Museum: 2.9 km
- Archaeological Museum: 2 km
- Museum of Byzantine Culture: 2.3 km
- Archaeological Site of Pella: 37 km
- Archaeological Site of Vergina: 77 km
- Halkidiki beaches 45-95 km
View full map