The Organizing Committee has secured preferential rates for the Conference participants. Book your accommodation at these rates through the online registration system.
- Please note that for a half double room you need to find on your own the other person to share with, and use the shared code provided through the registration page www.easyconferences.org. Both persons must select a half-double room and use the same shared code in their registration.
- The accommodation prices are inclusive of bed&breakfast, all taxes and VAT.
- In case you require to extend your stay beyond the booking dates available in the registration system, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
St. Raphael Resort - 5*
The St. Raphael Resort is located on one of the most renowned and largest beaches in Limassol, only a short coastal drive from the lively centre of town, approximately 10 minutes away. The Larnaca International Airport is 35 minutes away, and Paphos International Airport is 55 minutes away. There are shops, restaurants and bars within walking distance and a bus stop exactly outside the hotel.
This carefully chosen, tranquil location with the calm sea at your doorstep and the town only a few moments away; has convenient access to the island's motorway. Any other coastal town, mountain village or tourist attraction is hardly more than an hour's drive away.
|Single Room||€ 145.00|
|Double Room||€ 160.00|
|Half Double Room||€ 80.00|
Food and Beverages
- Sailor's Rest Lounge Bar Restaurant: Serves an array of gourmet cuisine with fresh fish, meats and pasta.
- Seashells Beach Tavern: Serves a variety of fast food, grills, salads and desserts next to the beach. Lunch only.
- The Palladium: Offers international themed buffet dinners with live musical entertainment.
- Octagon Restaurant: Serves American buffet breakfast, and international buffet, carvery, and salad bar for lunch.
- The Phoenician Restaurant: Serves a fusion of Mediterranean and Arabic cuisine meze.
- The Captain’s Bar: Offers the perfect retreat while enjoying cocktail favorites.
- Splash Restaurant: The perfect outdoor restaurant, offers fast food and a salad bar. Open for lunch and early dinner.
- The wet and dry Amphibion Pool Bar: A symbol of St. Raphael Resort, all guests can swim up to the bar and order from a wide variety of drinks.
Apart from swimming in either one of the two outdoor or one indoor pools, the hotel also has a table tennis, two tennis courts, beach volleyball and badminton courts, workout programs, darts, French bowls, Archery, a fully equipped gymnasium with the latest equipment, sauna, steam bath, Jacuzzi, scuba diving and all types of water sports. The St. Raphael Spa also offers all types of spa treatments using Thalgo products and is open seven days a week.
Ajax Hotel - 4*
The Ajax Hotel in Limassol is renowned for its high standards of accommodation and personal service. By being close to Limassol's city centre and sea front, it is ideal for both business and leisure. Ajax Hotel recently went through a complete makeover, upgrading its facilities and service to full luxury standards. The hotel is within close proximity to some of Limassol's attractions, such as Limassol's Archeological Museum, the Sculpture Park, the Medieval Castle and the Old Limassol town with its scenic narrow streets and souvenir shops.
|Single Room||€ 110.00|
|Double Room||€ 122.00|
|Half Double Room||€ 61.00|
Food and Beverages
- Priamos Restaurant, serving dinner at theme nights and a Mediterranean buffet dinner.
- Ekavi Restaurant, open all day serving breakfast, lunch and dinner in buffet or a la carte style.
- Ulysses Bar, open from 10:00 – 01:00, serving drinks in a casual atmosphere.
- Poseidon Snack and Pool Bar, situated by the pool serving snacks & refreshments under the sun all day.
- Lounge Bar, open from 10:00 – 01:00 serving tea, coffee and desserts.
There is a large exterior swimming pool, an indoor heated pool, a tennis court, a beauty salon and a gym with advanced fitness equipment and a Health Club with Sauna and Jacuzzi.
Curium Palace Hotel - 4*
In the heart of Limassol, Curium Palace is perfectly placed, closed to the city centre and only a stroll away from the city's most prominent beach. This boutique hotel was designed by Gunsberg, the world-famous Austrian architect and with the recent refurbishment offers the ideal combination of old world elegance and contemporary style, combined with award-winning service, delectable food and high-tech business facilities.
|Single Room||€ 90.00|
|Double Room||€ 112.00|
Food and Beverages
- Clock Bar:A vibrant bar serving alcoholic drinks and refreshments and delicious snacks.
- Amanjena Pool Bar: Overlooking the swimming pool and the gardens serving fresh drinks and cocktails.
- Amanda's Terrace: Behind the jasmine and bougainvillea in the front of the hotel, serving quality coffees and teas.
- Squish Restaurant: Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, it offers modern eclectic Mediterranean cuisine.
The Hotel provides a well-equipped fitness centre for the athletic types as well as a tennis court with a tennis instructor is available for some extra lessons to improve your game. Alternatively, you can indulge yourself with a swim in the swimming pool or better yet request for a massage or use the sauna to clear your mind and rejuvenate your body.