Student Travel Grants
For 2018, the travel grant jury, chaired by Corinna Schmitt, decided to award the following students.
So, Congratulations to:
Anand Baswade (IIT Hyderabad, India)
Modelling and Analysis of Wi-Fi and LAA Coexistence with Priority Classes
Michael E Tarerefa (University of Cape Town, South Africa & Niger Delta University, Nigeria)
Application-Aware Game Theoretic Pricing Algorithm for Cellular Machine-to-Machine
We are pleased to offer travel grants to some students, authors of accepted paper the IEEE WiMob 2018, the main conference only.
These Student Travel Grants are made to help eligible students to attend WiMob 2018. Each grant is in the amount of US$ 500. There are a limited number of grants and hence the grants will be offered on a competitive basis. The grant is only a complimentary component, and the applicants are expected to make their own travel arrangement and have other sources to fund their travel.
The grant is only available for students who are the co-authors, mainly the first, of accepted papers and will attend and present their paper in the conference.
All grant awardees are expected to register for the conference.
Recipients of travel grants may have any nationality but must be:
Applicants must deliver the necessary documents or attestations to prove the following:
- He/she is an author of an accepted conference paper.
- Certify that he/she will present the paper at the conference (signed letter required).
- Be a full-time student registered in a Masters, or Ph.D. program in engineering or related fields in a college or university when submitting the application. (copy of the student card or an attestation from the university)
- Certify that he/she is from outside Cyprus.
- Should demonstrate the need for such grant, the following documents are required:
- A complete CV with all publications.
- A reference letter submitted by the advisor directly in EDAS.
A reference letter from the advisor (your advisor can directly submit the reference letter on EDAS).
You can apply here: https://edas.info/G.php?g=600
A jury constituted by the Conference Chairs will evaluate the applicants and select the travel grant recipients.
WiMob 2018 Travel Grant Chair, Corinna SchmittWiMob 2018 General Chair, Abderrahim Benslimane, University of Avignon, France