Registration and fees
Online registration is closed
Registrations will be done online through www.easyconferences.org. Participants may pay instantly using their credit card (VISA/MASTERCARD), or by bank transfer. A one-stop-shop software is used for the whole registration process, www.easyconferences.org. The whole process is very easy to use, it is totally secure and can be completed in a few minutes. Please note that participants may not only register for the conference through www.easyconferences.org, but they can also book their accommodation, airport transfers, car hire, etc. All additional services are offered at specially conference negotiated rates. Furthermore, the software provides participants with the possibility to complete the registration process periodically; participants may register for the conference and return later to book further services (subject to availability).
- Create an "easyconferences" account through www.easyconferences.org
- Activate your account by clicking on the activation link sent into your email account
- Log into www.easyconferences.org/wimob2018/register and create your WiMob 2018 registration order form
- Settle securely your order through the online credit card payment method
(up to 15 Sep 2018)
|Late Registration Fees
(from 16 Sep 2018)
|IEEE Member fee (Author)||€ 550.00||€ 660.00|
|Non-Member Fee (Author)||€ 660.00||€ 780.00|
|IEEE Student Member fee||€ 410.00||€ 490.00|
|Student Non-Member fee||€ 550.00||€ 660.00|
|IEEE Member Second Paper Fee||€ 275.00|
|Non-Member Second Paper Fee||€ 330.00|
|Extra Page (max.2)||€ 80.00|
- Each accepted paper must be registered with a full registration (either IEEE Member EUR550 or Non IEEE Member EUR660). IEEE Member or Non Member registrations allow the submission of one (1) paper.
- Accepted and presented papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings and in IEEE Xplore®.
- IEEE Member /Non-Member registration includes: access to the conference sessions, conference materials, conference proceedings, daily coffee breaks, daily lunches, Welcome Cocktail and Conference Dinner.
- IEEE Student Member /Non-Member registration includes: access to the conference sessions, conference materials, conference proceedings, daily coffee breaks, daily lunches and the Welcome Cocktail.Documentation proving registered student status (student's ID Card or a letter from the Head of Department/Director of Doctoral School prepared on the notepaper of the institution) should be sent to: email@example.com
- Each additional page is EUR80 and maximum of 2 only are allowed.