St. Raphael Resort * * * * *
The St. Raphael Resort is located on one of the most renowned and largest beaches in Limassol, only a short coastal drive from the lively centre of town, approximately 10 minutes away. The Larnaca International Airport is 35 minutes away, and Paphos International Airport is 55 minutes away. There are shops, restaurants and bars within walking distance and a bus stop exactly outside the hotel.
This carefully chosen, tranquil location with the calm sea at your doorstep and the town only a few moments away; has convenient access to the island's motorway. Any other coastal town, mountain village or tourist attraction is hardly more than an hour's drive away.
A variety of conference rooms offer facilities and space to cater for any type of event. Several conference rooms and halls are supported by audio-visual systems, secretarial assistance, and modern telecommunication facilities. The combination of space, service and facilities provided ensure St. Raphael Resort's place as one of the leading conference hotels in Cyprus.
Food & BeveragesThere are 8 outlets within the Hotel:
- Sailor's Rest Lounge Bar Restaurant: Serves an array of gourmet cuisine with fresh fish, meats and pasta.
- Seashells Beach Tavern: Serves a variety of fast food, grills, salads and desserts next to the beach. Lunch only.
- The Palladium: Offers international themed buffet dinners with live musical entertainment.
- Octagon Restaurant: Serves American buffet breakfast, and international buffet, carvery, and salad bar for lunch.
- The Phoenician Restaurant: Serves a fusion of Mediterranean and Arabic cuisine meze.
- The Captain's Bar: Offers the perfect retreat while enjoying cocktail favorites.
- Splash Restaurant: The perfect outdoor restaurant, offers fast food and a salad bar. Open for lunch and early dinner.
- The wet and dry Amphibion Pool Bar: A symbol of St. Raphael Resort, all guests can swim up to the bar and order from a wide variety of drinks.
Evening shows at St. Raphael Resort are sure to entertain the guests with acts such as fire shows, cabaret nights, Latin dancing, illusionists and Cyprus folkloric shows. During the day, children are spoilt for choice with the separate shaded children's pool, water slide and outdoor children's play ground, all situated in the grounds of the new Executive Wing.
Apart from swimming in either one of the two outdoor or one indoor pools, the hotel also has a table tennis, , two tennis courts, beach volleyball and badminton courts, workout programs, darts, French bowls, Archery, a fully equipped gymnasium with the latest equipment, sauna, steam bath, Jacuzzi, scuba diving and all types of water sports. The St. Raphael Spa also offers all types of spa treatments using Thalgo products and is open seven days a week.
- From the Hotel to City centre : 10 minutes
- From the Hotel to Larnaca International Airport: 35 minutes
- From the Hotel to Paphos International Airport: 55 minutes
- From the Hotel to General Hospital: 20 minutes
- From the Hotel to Cyprus Museum: 15 minutes
- Transportation: City Bus Stop at hotel entrance/ Taxi stop within hotel premises
View full map